8/09/2013

I'm coming out

I have many faces.
Some of you have seen almost every one of them, and some of you have only seen the daily, smiling and living face.
You don't know the stuggle behind that face.
You don't know how it feels like to start a battle every single morning you wake up. Hoping that you will make thru the day, without too much pain. And at the time to go to bed at night, you wonder how many hours you will get to sleep.
You don't know how much energy it takes every day.
You don't know how many medications I take every day and per month to make it thru, and you don't have any idea about how tangled my inside are, physically.
You have no knowledge about my brooken women area.
And the worst part of all - You have no idea how deeply I wish you all had knowledge about endometriosis, and how easily you could help me and millions of other women just by remember to remember that there exists a chronic disease called endometriosis.

What you definitely don't know is how happy I can feel about little things every day. How issues disappears and how easy it is so feel gratitude about my life. My family, my friends, my opportunities, my strenght. I am so thankful everyday single day! The sun rises, the sun falls - and I made it thru another day. The nature gives me strenght. It's magic. I'm blessed, and would do it all again!

I have many faces, but I only have one couple of eyes. And eyes tells storys.
My eyes tells a story about the disease endometriosis. I don't want to cheat on myself anymore.

This is me. And this blog is my story and struggle.

And if you can't deal with it - sorry, but then you are not my friend. And if you get silent, disturbed, angry, frigthened or unsure - thats only your problem.
You don't have to read this, you don't have to wisit my blog and you don't have to be a part of my life. Try to imagine how it must feel for me and all the other unheard women. I just want to be heard.

This is my face most of the days. Smiling, laughing and happy. I am a princess. Everyday!